BookSmart

Book not showing in "just published"

I just bought 2 copies of my book, "The Great Ice Bear," and also made it public. I can find it if I search by the title, and friends can preview it when I send them a link. BUT it is not showing up either in "Just Published" or in "Travel," for which I tagged it. Can someone please help? I didn’t have this happen with my other two books.

Replytopic_b_normal
Posted by
beesong
Dec 9, 2011 8:19am PDT
beesong

I just checked the oldest book in Just Published. It was published on 25th November and since then there have been about 4,760 books published. Around 340 per day. On that basis yours should be about 3,400 books down the list! Did you get that far when you were going through the list? It might be quicker to go to the last and keep clicking "prev" to get to those published on the 29th and see if yours is there..

…..Tony

Posted by
tfrankland
Dec 9, 2011 12:11pm PDT
tfrankland

Oh wow. I see the problem, Tony. They counted the day I uploaded it as the day it was "published" instead of the day I ordered copies and made it public. Bummer! So I had to upload it again and buy another copy just so it shows up closer to the top……….

Posted by
beesong
Dec 9, 2011 3:21pm PDT
beesong