BookSmart

Locked 2013 Planner Template?

Why is Blurb promoting the planner option so much if there is not yet a 2013 template?
Currently in BookSmart the planner is for 2012 which is kinda pointless and it is not even possible to edit it. The holiday season is a few months away and I want to get working on this now.

Posted by
drosser
Sep 13, 2012 11:24am PDT
drosser

Hi drosser,

We should have an update to the planners during this upcoming holiday season, so thanks for hanging in there.

-Craig

Posted by
csm
Sep 13, 2012 4:15pm PDT
csm Icon_staff

I don’t want to wait until “the holiday season” to start making my holiday gifts. I want to start NOW!

Posted by
begora
Sep 15, 2012 9:12am PDT
begora

For those of you running windows and have photoshop, you can generate your own templates in a couple different styles.  I wrote a program that will create them.  You can select the calendar style/fonts etc. 

The program is available here:

https://sites.google.com/site/ps2blurb/Home

Look in my books for two examples of one of the styles.  I’ve had this program up for some time but I’ve not been contacted if anyone has used it.  If you have, I’d like to know, and know if you had problems or difficulties.

Mike

Posted by
Charybdis
Sep 16, 2012 12:49pm PDT
Charybdis

Watch for the 2013 planner during the holidays……that’s just great.  The holidays are when everyone is buying next years planners at half price.  Would be nice to be able to get started now.

Posted by
Kari1872
Sep 19, 2012 12:02am PDT
Kari1872

Yes, I agree. Blurb staff, are you listening? When people make presents or order something like this, they are apt to do it well in advance of the "holiday shopping" time. You really need to have the next year’s template up there by June. And a better idea would be some kind of program to choose your own date — what if I wanted to make one for 2014, too, or if I wanted to make an 18-month planner? :::sigh::::

Posted by
beelissa
Sep 21, 2012 6:08am PDT
beelissa

It would be good to have the 2013 planner template available soon.   Any chance this may appear in the next week or so?  Options for set up, such week starting on Monday would also be welcomed!  I can create in Word and cut and paste…this will require much reformatting though….

Posted by
fontankadom
Sep 21, 2012 12:16pm PDT
fontankadom

And while blurb staff is at it updating to 2013; could we also have a template with 60 pages, e.g. a week per page.
kr, Lise

Posted by
lisebaltzer
Sep 23, 2012 10:23am PDT
lisebaltzer

Since Blurb isn’t on the ball with the 2013 planner template and doesn’t plan to come out with one any time soon, check out Lifephoto.  You can start your planner with any month and year.  You can add notes to specific dates, and everything is customizable.  Pretty cool!  And it’s all on line.  Nothing to download, etc.  Check it out if you need to get goint NOW!

Posted by
cornicj
Sep 26, 2012 8:23pm PDT
cornicj

I made monthly and weekly planner templates for the pocket size book. You can find them here

https://sites.google.com/site/ps2blurb/Home

The weeks in the weekly planner start on Sunday.  I can make another set that starts on a different day, or a different size book, if somebody wants it and I’m in the mood.  The templates are full bleed.

Mike

Posted by
Charybdis
Sep 27, 2012 1:02am PDT
Charybdis

Hey Blurb,

It is time to make weekly planners for 2013 but you are keeping silence about new template for 2013.
A lot of people are going to be happy if you inform us about your plans for it.

Dmitry.

Posted by
tdnskiff
Oct 16, 2012 12:39am PDT
tdnskiff

Hi all,

2013 planners are now available in BookSmart 3.4. Locking post as resolved.

-Craig

Posted by
csm
Oct 26, 2012 3:04pm PDT
csm Icon_staff