BookSmart

Blah! This year weekly planner template doesn´t allow changes for....

I´m so frustrated!

Last year I translated the daily planner template in my own language, but this year templates won’t allow changes in month names or weekdays. My last years planner was soooo lovely and a great succes among my firends and I orded it for everyone. No one in my friends want to use planner in English instead of mother tongue and now I cannot edit them :( Why to make worse application this year?!

Or does someone has a solution for this?

Replytopic_b_normal
Posted by
ilu
Nov 12, 2012 10:34am PDT
ilu

Hmm – I agree with you. I also tried to change the language but did not succeed. One should either be able to edit the names or (less preferably unless the language of all countries represented by Blurbians are available) there should be a possibility to choose between languages.

Posted by
JNMuller
Nov 20, 2012 6:44am PDT
JNMuller

I have the same problem. Tried to change the language, but it’s not possible. Also I wish I could choose Monday as the first day of the week (months view).

Posted by
Biazrukaja
Nov 24, 2012 6:11am PDT
Biazrukaja

So guys. Any ideas how to solve it?
Blurb could you comment if there is any way to make changes in 2013 planner template or if you are going to change it in coming releases. It is so critical as holidays are coming. :’(
Thanks.

Posted by
tdnskiff
Dec 2, 2012 1:27pm PDT
tdnskiff

HI all,

In order to support the newer technology for allowing customizable date ranges, we needed to add a few restrictions. One such restriction was the ability to change the text of the days. I’ll pass this feedback along in any case.

-Craig

Posted by
csm
Dec 3, 2012 12:21pm PDT
csm Icon_staff

What language would you like?  I’m assuming Monday as the start of the week.  I could probably whip it out in about an hour.

The templates will be png files.  I can make them either transparent, or alternating white and gray stripes.

The templates are based on this book.

http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/1697410

I can either generate them all right hand like the book, or to minimize pages, make them left and right to save pages.  Would need to know book size as well.

Mike

Mike

Posted by
Charybdis
Dec 4, 2012 12:36pm PDT
Charybdis