BookSmart

Export not working

When I try to Export my book project, I get an hourglass for a few seconds and then nothing happens. I’ve tried restarting my computer several times, and I’ve installed the most current version of BookSmart on my computer. Help! I just got a new laptop and really need to be able to work on my book project on that….

Is there any way at all I can work on it on another computer without going through Export?

I tried emailing Customer Support but they keep giving me standard troubleshooting steps for problems uploading my book project to blurb.com. Even though I have spent three emails explaining that I can upload it to blurb.com just fine, I’m having an export problem, they continue to ignore my response entirely and send me the same instructions for uploading issues…which makes me really concerned that Blurb Customer Support has no idea how to read. (Ironic?) 

Replytopic_b_normal
Posted by
msmoore27
Feb 28, 2013 1:20pm PDT
msmoore27

I have exactly the same problem

Posted by
avisionthing
Feb 28, 2013 3:33pm PDT
avisionthing

As a quick fix, find your folder and just copy everything into your new laptop, making sure  ‘booksmart’ is installed already on your laptop.

Posted by
rib9462
Mar 1, 2013 4:01am PDT
rib9462