BookSmart

My Blurb Book makes the Paper

My Blurb Book make the Sports Page of one of Brazil’s largest Newspaper this past week. Here is a screen shot of the it. Its on the right page, the book with Blue and Red on the cover.

Book in Paper

Replytopic_b_normal
Posted by
LouisS
Dec 4, 2007 11:42pm PDT
LouisS

Oopppss Image got squeezed…here is a link to the unsqueezed version

http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/875/bookzhgv5.jpg 

Posted by
LouisS
Dec 4, 2007 11:43pm PDT
LouisS

Hello LouisS;

Well done – to you and Blurb !!!

What does the article say? 

Cheers;

Lee

Posted by
lkb-28
Dec 5, 2007 1:42am PDT
lkb-28

The article refers to my book which consists of photographs I took from the 2006 Soccer World Championship in Japan. All the Brazilians that purchased the book were very impressed and is a treasure to the fans of the Team that won the Title.

If Blurbs shipping price was cheaper to Brazil I could sell easily hundreds possibly thousands of books there to passionate fan. Problem is shipping is too expensive to Brazil…if Blurb could only figure this out both Blurb and I could make some nice sales down there…considering this book has a market of about 5 Million very passionate people.

Posted by
LouisS
Dec 5, 2007 5:00pm PDT
LouisS

PS:

The author of the colum got his hands on the book and loved it. The book is also in the Sports Museum in the city of Porto Alegre in Southern Brazil…and the team used some of the images in my book for the teams offcial movie which was recently released. 

Posted by
LouisS
Dec 5, 2007 5:01pm PDT
LouisS

Impressive LouisS…congrats from all of us here at Blurb.

To your shipping question…we hope to have a more cost effective solution for our friends in Brazil in early 2008.

Posted by
norcaljhawk
Dec 6, 2007 12:56pm PDT
norcaljhawk

Is that gonna be a shipping solution or is it even possible that Blurb may have a printer in Brazil? Brazil is a huge market (200 Million) and could be a good option…

Posted by
LouisS
Dec 7, 2007 11:36am PDT
LouisS