BookSmart

Still can't upload

I still can’t upload.  I get a can’t establish connection.  I have disabled all firewalls.  I have no warning signs on the pages.  Could it be image size??  But everything seems to be correct.  I tried shrinking some of the image sizes but got a warning that the resolution was too small.  I am in desperate need and frustrated

Replytopic_b_normal
Posted by
ekingphoto
Jan 10, 2008 9:14am PDT
ekingphoto

Is anyone having NO problems uploading at the moment?  I am also having trouble uploading.  I am running OS 10.4.11 on a MacBook, using Firefox v. 2.0.0.3, and get "unable to connect" and "cover didn’t upload" messages.

I also get an intermittent yellow triangle w/ exclamation point on my front & back cover (but only in the bottom scroll panel, not on the editing window itself), and it’s not there all the time… gone now, for instance. 

Emailed tech support, am hoping to hear back from them soonish.

Posted by
butwait
Jan 10, 2008 9:45am PDT
butwait

Yay, I heard back from tech support promptly (thanks, Molly M!), they helped me with some trouble-shooting, and I figured out that the problem was mostly a firewall issue here at work (I had never run up against the firewall before, so was basically oblivious to it)... once I connected to a server with a less constricted view of the world, I was able to upload through BookSmart and order my book! 

Posted by
butwait
Jan 11, 2008 8:10am PDT
butwait