BookSmart

Review/Proof Book

I need to have book proofed by client, how do I achieve this.

How do eliminate any Blurb contact info on my book and proofing effort?

Thanks – Ronald

Replytopic_b_normal
Posted by
yesusa
Aug 15, 2007 7:06pm PDT
yesusa

others may be able to offer more, but here’s my take:

1.  You can replace/delete the Blurb logo by clicking on it and agreeing to the statement presented. If you change your mind, you can change it back.

2. To show a client a "proof" copy, you will have to order one copy from Blurb. Your only other option is to show the client the production display – ie show him the Booksmart version on your ‘puter.  

hope this helps.

Posted by
Fotoglobe
Aug 15, 2007 8:45pm PDT
Fotoglobe

Thanks Fotoglobe – most helpful.

Posted by
yesusa
Aug 15, 2007 10:06pm PDT
yesusa

Another option to allow a client to see the book is to print to pdf and that way you can email them the copy.  It will proof through the center of the pages and I believe the print is disabled so they will have to look at it on their pc.  However, I haven’t yet figured out how to allow them to see the outside cover because it does not print into the pdf proof.  Should anyone know how to do this, please let me in on it.

Posted by
tlaker
Aug 16, 2007 7:33am PDT
tlaker

You can print the book proof to pdf and email it to your client.  Proof will be written on the pages and I haven’t found a way yet for them to see the cover of the book, they will only be able to proof the inside.

Posted by
tlaker
Sep 11, 2007 5:45am PDT
tlaker

You can replace/delete the Blurb logo by clicking on it and agreeing to the statement presented

This solutions has higher price, doesn’it?

Posted by
Esfel
Sep 11, 2007 9:51am PDT
Esfel