BookSmart

Locked Will Blog Book work with my Mac's iWeb blog?

I know the info says it will support Blogger, LiveJournal.com, TypePad, and WordPress.com blogs. Will it support my Mac’s iWeb blog page? I would like to know before downloading..

Posted by
BabyBethany
Mar 19, 2008 6:06pm PDT
BabyBethany

Howdy BabyBethany,

BookSmart doesn’t slup from iWeb pages, but that’s a great idea for an improvement. Thank you for the suggestion.

I’d encourage you to download BookSmart and see for yourself everything it DOES do :-)

Best regards,
Jeremy

Posted by
jbates
Mar 20, 2008 9:56am PDT
jbates

Is there a chance of his coming in the future? I would also like to convert and iweb blog to a book.

Posted by
wormcash
Oct 9, 2008 6:44pm PDT
wormcash

Hi.

Could you inform me a little bit about when to expect slurp support for iWeb blogs ?

Thanx Tim

Posted by
timfrank
Jun 4, 2009 1:52pm PDT
timfrank

Hi,

Sorry to say that we have nothing on the immediate horizon for iWeb blog slurper support. But thanks for posting the suggestion!

– Kathy

Posted by
kathybad
Jun 4, 2009 5:25pm PDT
kathybad

Just wanted to revisit this – as a Blurbnation designer, I get requests for this weekly. I hate turning these people away – any plans for the near future?

Posted by
ldecs
Jan 19, 2010 11:59pm PDT
ldecs

Hi Idecs,

Thanks for checking in. At the moment, slurping from iWeb is still not a feature and we do not have a specific date in the future when this might be available.

A good solution might be to copy and paste directly from iWeb to BookSmart. This will work for both images and text.

Thanks for the suggestion and feedback!

– Geary

Posted by
begreative
Jan 20, 2010 6:55pm PDT
begreative Icon_staff

This would be an incredible feature as I’m currently trying to copy and paste at the moment, but with two years of blog entries with pictures it’s driving me crazy. A slurp would save my sanity! Pleeease soon….

Posted by
sithlord
Mar 29, 2010 5:52am PDT
sithlord

i concur! Please design a slurp for iWeb. Currently there is nothing on the market for this.

Posted by
eviestevie
Mar 9, 2011 9:51pm PDT
eviestevie