BookSmart

Chunk Missing????

When I try to upload it comes back saying it uploaded with errors but a chunk missing.  I disabled firewall, and avg all together, re-sized images to under 10mb if they were over that (which they were not) and tech support told me to do that.  It still wont’ go…..Any suggestion PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dawn

Replytopic_b_normal
Posted by
DawnYL6161
Aug 11, 2008 7:48am PDT
DawnYL6161

Hi Dawn,

Sorry to hear about that. Some internet connections simply don’t work well with our servers. Please stay in touch with customer support. They have other solutions available when their first recommendation doesn’t work.

Hang in there!

Jeremy

Posted by
jbates
Aug 11, 2008 9:25am PDT
jbates

I’m trying…still haven’t heard from support other than the auto response with a case number.  I should have had this in the mail if this had all worked right :)  I started on it last week :(

Hanging tight

Dawn

Posted by
DawnYL6161
Aug 11, 2008 12:11pm PDT
DawnYL6161

Hi Dawn,

Please check your spam box. I see a reply to you from Customer Support on last Thursday (August 7) at 1:36pm.

Their last recommendation to you was the following: Please try uploading again from another internet connection. Unless you are on a laptop, you will want to move your book files to another computer. To transfer your book from one computer to another open your book and select "export" from the file menu. Save the .book file to any storage location or network. On the second computer with BookSmart installed, open any book and select "import" from the file menu. Navigate to your .book file and open it. It should now upload without incident.

If not, please find and respond to the message from Customer Support. Again, it may be in your spam/bulk mail folder.

Best regards and thank you for your patience,
Jeremy

Posted by
jbates
Aug 11, 2008 3:50pm PDT
jbates