BookSmart

Locked bug in new version?

when i view the pages at the bottom of the screen (page view?), the tiny thumbnails … not all the images appear in the templates.

IE: i have a page with 8 pictures on it, booksmart template, but at the bottom of the screen i only see three of the 8 photos. When that page is highlighted i see all 8 photos in large view and in preview mode, but at the bottom of the screen for about 20 out of my 160 pages, not all the photos are visible. Some pages show NO PHOTOS in the thumbnail view. 

I know my photos are there and will print okay but this is very confusing for editing because some pages i have INTENTIONAL left blank templates where i will add more photos later and when trying to edit my book and/or scroll through quickly i am getting very confused.

any one else having this problem? i will write to technical support also.. just wondering if i am the only one.

thanks all!

Posted by
babiigirl11x
Sep 4, 2008 3:50pm PDT
babiigirl11x

I think that I have the same problem. The photos in the thumbnails at the bottom of the screen have suddenly disappeared. Everything else is there and functional, but the images do not show up. I checked to see if I checked or unchecked anything in the View menu, but can’t find anything. I also closed and restarted the software a couple of times and nothing changes.

I home someone from Blurb or a user is reading this, and can give me an answer, because I can’t wait for tech support to answer this glitch. I will try restarting my computer to see if that helps, but if not I am completely stumped.

Posted by
barst
Mar 20, 2009 7:47am PDT
barst

Whew! I just found the answer to my question in another topic:
http://forums.blurb.com/forums/1/topics/3977?page=1#posts-17893

Posted by
barst
Mar 20, 2009 8:03am PDT
barst