BookSmart

Enhancement - Work time tracker

Not sure if this has been asked for before, so sorry if it has.  I’d like to see an enhancement to Booksmart (if not already there!) where it can track the amount of time I work on a book, or at least the time it spends open.  This would be good (or maybe scary) so I could track the hours I spend working on a book for my own interest and when working out my cost price on my book.

Anyone else interested in something like this?

Thanks

Replytopic_b_normal
Posted by
digitalr
Sep 8, 2008 7:36pm PDT
digitalr

I don’t think it is possible with Blurb Booksmart’s ability to keep track of time spent or amount of your work done.

I believe that you probably have seen some nifty, nitty third-party software developers develop work time tracker, or billable tracking app. Since I do not know what computer system architecture you are working with, so I can’t be sure which one, though.

If you work with Mac, it is called Billings developed by Canadian software company, Marketcircle, based in Markham, Ontario. It is available for download through Apple online store, or retail Apple store near you. However if you use Windows, I do not know, though.

Hope that helps.
Cheers, Brian, a passionate Blurbarian

Posted by
brianbonitz
Sep 8, 2008 11:32pm PDT
brianbonitz