BookSmart

Can't find how to enlarge text on uploaded preview

You know how there was a way to make the text enlarge during preview when uploaded onto Blurb’s site?  I turned it off and now can’t find how to turn it back on.  I’ve tried to do searches for it, but am apparently not using the right search terms.  Thanks in advance.

Replytopic_b_normal
Posted by
Cully
Dec 21, 2008 9:03am PDT
Cully

Not sure what you have in mind Cully, especially "I turned it off". However, if you mean enlarging the page image in Blurb’s online Preview of one of your books, then try using your right-click if on a PC (equivalent for Mac). That pops a short menu including zoom in. Again for larger again. Then again to original when you want to click turn to the next page.

Hope that helps for Xmas  :-)

P

Posted by
peteshep
Dec 21, 2008 12:02pm PDT
peteshep

I did do that and that is certainly a work around – thank you.  There was something were if it were turned on, when you hovered over the text, it would enlarge in a semi-transparent text box so it was more readble online.  Does that help?

Posted by
Cully
Dec 22, 2008 6:19pm PDT
Cully

That’s interesting Cully. I’m no computer expert, but wonder if you’re referring to an enlarge display facility in your browser. What are you using? I’m using the latest Firefox 3 and see it has a View> Zoom facility. (I’m learning from you.) If I go View> Zoom it enlarges the display a little. Then again and again for more and more. This enlarges the whole appearance of most/all? pages displayed. Then View> Zoom> Reset to go back to normal. I haven’t tried it in Blurb book Preview but imagine it would be the same there.

P

Posted by
peteshep
Dec 22, 2008 6:37pm PDT
peteshep

Hmm, not quite your description as there’s no semi-tranparent box.

P

Posted by
peteshep
Dec 22, 2008 6:38pm PDT
peteshep