BookSmart

Blogger

Does anyone know when I can use blogger to make a book from my blog?

Replytopic_b_normal
Posted by
ks_collins
Jan 27, 2009 4:52pm PDT
ks_collins

Wish I knew the answer…they sure are losing a lot of money by not supporting Blogger right now.  It’s been MONTHS!  There is a new company that supports Blogger, it’s bloggled.com and you can back up your blog for free on their website as well.  I’ll be going there since it doesn’t look like Blurb is going to be getting blogger up and running anytime soon.

Posted by
Kendyldaly
Jan 27, 2009 5:14pm PDT
Kendyldaly

Blogger fix is coming SOON folks!

Posted by
jbates
Jan 27, 2009 7:19pm PDT
jbates

and wordpress??

\

Posted by
jamelia
Jan 28, 2009 11:40am PDT
jamelia

Does soon for blogger mean days, weeks, months? 

Posted by
rain8777
Jan 28, 2009 11:52am PDT
rain8777

Soon=today :)

Please upgrade to the version of BookSmart that we just posted to Blurb.com this morning, and Blogger support should be restored.

Cheers!

Jeremy

Posted by
jbates
Jan 29, 2009 2:14pm PDT
jbates

Excellent!

Posted by
birgperrins
Apr 20, 2009 2:24pm PDT
birgperrins

Hello Jeremy – just downloaded Booksmart this afternoon but still can’t see option to slurp blog from Blogger.  Is this a temporary problem?  Many thanks.

Posted by
katelordb
Apr 22, 2009 6:22am PDT
katelordb

Hmmm, that sounds more like an internet connection issue. Please try temporarily disabling your security software/settings and trying to slurp again. If you still can’t create a new Blog to Book (that is, if BookSmart won’t list any blog platforms in the new book wizard), please contact Customer Support.

Cheers!
jB

Posted by
jbates
Apr 22, 2009 9:02am PDT
jbates

Thank you! Hadn’t realised you couldn’t slurp to B/W but customer services sorted me out and I’ve cut/pasted to Word. Hoping to produce a low cost writer’s guide from the blog with profits to Warchild .. maybe go colour next time if this works :)

Posted by
katelordb
Apr 24, 2009 10:40am PDT
katelordb