BookSmart

Problems viewing booksmart on Mac

I used booksmart for my PC, but recently purchased a macbook.  I am unable to view the entire full screen layout of booksmart.  For instance, I can’t click on the individual pages, because I am only able to view the top half or more of the layout screen.  Anyone else having this issue?  When I click on the bottom right corner to resize the window, I can see the whole page, but as soon as I release the button, I am unable to view the bottom of the screen.  I am new to mac, so this may be a simple solution – HELP!

Replytopic_b_normal
Posted by
jsantellana
Feb 23, 2009 6:52am PDT
jsantellana

Perhaps this will help?
http://www.xvsxp.com/interface/max_vs_zoom.php

Posted by
Michal
Feb 23, 2009 7:37am PDT
Michal

Thanks – I did try resizing it but that doesn’t help.  It’s actually hard to explain what is going on, but I can’t resize the window in any way to make all the buttons at the bottom of the screen show up.  It’s like they exist only when I have the bottom right hand corner clicked, other than that, I can’t even scroll down to find them.  I have tried re-installing the software, but was hoping someone else was having this issue besides me.

Posted by
jsantellana
Feb 23, 2009 9:07am PDT
jsantellana

Howdy,

This is possibly a resolution issue. Under System Preferences, please choose Displays. Scroll down to choose the largest resolution, and then please restart BookSmart.

If that doesn’t correct the problem, please contact Customer Support. Please include in your message the maximum resolution setting (e.g. 1280×800, 1440×900) available on your machine.

Jeremy

Posted by
jbates
Feb 23, 2009 10:28am PDT
jbates

Yeah! The problem is fixed!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Posted by
jsantellana
Feb 23, 2009 8:39pm PDT
jsantellana