BookSmart

I can't find my current book I am working on.

When I open Blurb it takes me to the opening page like I need to download the software again. Can’t seem to find a place to get to the book I am workiing on.  Thanks

Replytopic_b_normal
Posted by
Jenobutzer1
Apr 4, 2009 6:29am PDT
Jenobutzer1

If I understand your post correctly, you can’t work on your book on the Blurb site.  You have to create it in Booksmart on your computer and download it to the Blurb site in finished condition, ready to print and purchase.

Posted by
deanej
Apr 4, 2009 2:38pm PDT
deanej

I’m having a similar problem. I spent all day yesterday creating a book, did a final save, and closed the app. This morning, Booksmart won’t even open! I looked at the .exe file and it’s only 147kb! IS THAT RIGHT? All the files in the Booksmart directory show with the time I downloaded them yesterday, but despite all the work I did, I can’t find a file that tells me my book was saved at any time, despite supposed "automatic saving". Just to be sure, I was also manually saving frequently. 

Any suggestions on what happened to my book?

Thanks,

jrcp@att.net

Posted by
Judsonr
Apr 5, 2009 10:09am PDT
Judsonr

My wife can not find the book she has ready to have printed! Can you help?

Posted by
tammyneslen
Jan 26, 2013 10:49pm PDT
tammyneslen

My wife can not find the book she has ready to have printed! Can you help?

Posted by
tammyneslen
Jan 26, 2013 10:50pm PDT
tammyneslen

II cannot even get into Booksmart which is where my 2 books hopefully are.  350 pages of my daughters wedding and a trip to Hawaii…I month of work and I can’t find it…Any suggestions why booksmart won’t open?

Posted by
tammyneslen
Jan 26, 2013 10:54pm PDT
tammyneslen

I have the same problem, every time I try to get back to writing, I can’t get it back to work on, so tired of this problem,

Posted by
akcarden
May 28, 2013 11:04am PDT
akcarden

I had an older version of BookSmart and created several books. Then I had a problem with where the library was and couldn’t access it. I recently downloaded it again on a new computer (in Windows 8) and wrote two books. The first came up several times when I wanted it. After I entered the info on the second one, they both disappeared and I can’t retrieve them. I have Windows 8 and a couple of times the icon delivered the book, but now that gives no results either. Any ideas on how to proceed?

Posted by
patsampson
May 31, 2013 10:36am PDT
patsampson