BookSmart

Font displayed ok in booksmart but turned to nonsense when uploaded

Hello

 

I wonder if anyoen else has had this problem?

I had some text in a book I recently published which was in the font "monotype sorts", it displayed ok in edit and again in preview, but when I had uploaded and ordered the book I noticed it was displaying as a series of random numbers and symbols. By that stage it was unfortunately too late to cancel the order.

What I don’t understand is that it can’t be an issue with it being an incompatable as I also used a font in the book that is made from my own handwriting, so if anything was likely to cause an issue I would have thought it would be that one…

See page 12 in the preview here…. http://www.blurb.com/my/book/detail/659187 

Replytopic_b_normal
Posted by
djclare
May 17, 2009 12:18pm PDT
Permalink
djclare
 

Hi djclare,

If you’re still having problems please contact us at customer support via this link:

http://www.blurb.com/help/technical_support

Posted by
mikewhy
May 19, 2009 2:26pm PDT
Permalink
mikewhy Icon_staff