BookSmart

Combining books (or copying pages from one book to another)

I spent a lot of time on one book and then after I published it and printed it I started on another book.  Well now I am on page 200 of the new book and really want to take the complicated 40 pages from the first book and merge them into this book.  They are the same size book however, anytime I try to copy the pages and paste them into the new book, the program crashes. 

How can this be done eaisly without requiring me to redo it all?

Replytopic_b_normal
Posted by
SamanthaM
Sep 28, 2007 6:31pm PDT
SamanthaM

I doubt that it is doable or attainable with the current version of Blurb BookSmart version 1.8.1. If I remember this correctly, this similar question as yours has been discussed only recently. I can’t seem to find that discussion related to your scope of merging from book “a” to “book” b with some pages you mentioned.

You might want to ask the question with Blurb Tech Support and have them respond. I would think they probably tell you similar to what I just told you. I don’t know if that is possible with new release of BookSmart. As for new release of BookSmart, I have no idea at all. As I understand that Blurb plan to release sometime in September. It is already September and October is around the corner first thing first Monday morning. I don’t know.

To contact Tech Support, to do this, here:
http://www.blurb.com/help/technical_support

Hope that helps.

Posted by
brianbonitz
Sep 28, 2007 8:33pm PDT
brianbonitz