BookSmart

Book won't open

I had last worked on my version 2.0.0 album (I think that was the version) on June 22.  Now its July 3rd.  Upon initially opening booksmart, I got the message about upgrading.  I declined to do it later. 

Next thing I know, my book won’t even open.  I tried downloading the 2.0.1 software, but that won’t open the file either.

unfortunately the book was on the last day of a 12 day honeymoon…..I spent oodles of time on it.

Thanks for your help

Replytopic_b_normal
Posted by
cgfarrell
Jul 3, 2009 8:02am PDT
cgfarrell

Can I suggest you ask Blurb staff for gelp with this rather than asking members of the forums?

Go to the Help menu at the top of this page and choose Customer Support. From there choose Technical Help. Their customer service is very good.

....Tony

Posted by
tfrankland
Jul 3, 2009 2:12pm PDT
tfrankland

I have to disagree. I’ve emailed them every time my book won’t open using the submit form, they haven’t ever replied. I emailed them through the support section, they requested I send the log in, and 2 weeks and an email every day, they STILL haven’t replied to me.

Getting really angry now.

Posted by
pesky33
Jul 8, 2009 12:23am PDT
pesky33

Hi pesky33,

I’m very sorry to read that you haven’t heard from us. I guess there was some confusion with your email address and where responses were being sent. We are in contact with you now, so I hope we’re able to help you with the problems you are experiencing.

Thanks for your patience.

– Kathy

Posted by
kathybad
Jul 8, 2009 1:14pm PDT
kathybad

I want to open a new book B and opens only book A every time. How can I open the book I want. It doesn’t even show the book in the available books table for opening.

Thanks,

moctez

Posted by
moctez
Jul 22, 2009 11:14am PDT
moctez