BookSmart

Locked Crash when loading pictures

I just went through the process of loading the Blurb software on my computer, along with purchasing all the proofs from my engagement photo session, to create a sign in book for our wedding.   When I open BookSmart and choose "Get Photos" and then "My Computer", the entire BookSmart session closes out and crashes.  I have tried this ten times now.   Can anyone help with this?

Posted by
alr91679
Jul 6, 2009 7:21pm PDT
alr91679

Two things to do. First make sure you fill in the crash reports (if you get one). Secondly contact Blurb staff for help – the forums are primarily aimed at users such as you and I helping each other rather than being the prime route to get help with problems like this.

Go to the Help menu at the top of this page and choose Customer Support. From there choose Technical Help.

....Tony

Posted by
tfrankland
Jul 6, 2009 11:21pm PDT
tfrankland

Same thing happens to me…..so far nothing suggested works….obviously someone has figured this out by now – what’s the fix?

Posted by
tomsk8
Jun 7, 2011 11:37am PDT
tomsk8

Hi tomsk8,

There’s no one size fits all solution for this type of issue, so please contact support for help with this (mention this post in your email). As this is an old thread I’m locking it to avoid confusion about old issues.

-Craig

Posted by
csm
Jun 7, 2011 3:28pm PDT
csm Icon_staff