BookSmart

Can't upload book

Been trying to upload my book all day with no success. Sometimes I get a message that says "Upload completed with error. Out of sequence chunk." However, nothing at all has been uploaded.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Daniel

Replytopic_b_normal
Posted by
keeb
Aug 22, 2009 7:18pm PDT
keeb

Daniel,

there is a FAQ on upload problems, you’ll find that here. Also, a few lines before your post in this forum is a post titled Upload Problems!, have a read of that.

If they don’t cover your situation contact Blurb for help. Go to the Help menu at the top of this page and choose Customer Support. From there choose Technical Help.

The answer to many problems can be found by a search of the FAQs or the forums.

….Tony

Posted by
tfrankland
Aug 23, 2009 12:24am PDT
tfrankland

Tony, as always thanks for the reply. I have resorted to submitting a helpdesk ticket. I have uploaded my book before with this same ISP with no problems. Nothing has changed on my end as far as anti-virus software or anything else goes. If there is a problem with my ISP it is a new problem, and if that is the case I do not have the tech savvy to take care of that. Perhaps Blurb will be able to assist on that matter.

Thanks again, and cheers,

Daniel

Posted by
keeb
Aug 23, 2009 8:13am PDT
keeb

After trying to upload a dozen times with no luck, I packed up my laptop and travelled to a place where I could use another ISP. It worked fine the first time. Too bad someething has changed with my ISP that is creating this problem.

Posted by
keeb
Aug 23, 2009 7:50pm PDT
keeb

I’m glad you got the book uploaded. Eventually! It must have been getting really frustrating.

…..Tony

Posted by
tfrankland
Aug 24, 2009 12:28am PDT
tfrankland