BookSmart

more pages!!!!

I seem to only have been allowed 20 pages, but I want 104 pages…how do add more?

Replytopic_b_normal
Posted by
birderswife
Nov 11, 2009 6:14pm PDT
birderswife

I’m fairly new to BookSmart, but there is an Add Page button on the top toolbar that lets you add pages anywhere you want. Good luck!

Posted by
acwink
Nov 12, 2009 8:54am PDT
acwink

Not quite anywhere. You can’t add pgs after the last pg with the logo. If you want pgs added at the end of book, go to the pg before the logo & you can add as many as you want. If your added pgs means you have an uneven no. of pgs, Blurb will add the extra pg to make the count even.

Posted by
loricherokee
Nov 12, 2009 10:51am PDT
loricherokee

I have been adding pages with no problem.  Then when I got to page 22 it has the blurb logo.  I went to page 21, but it will not add a new page after 21.  I have tried the AddPage command and also the insert tool.  What has happened here? 

Posted by
alonzoamos
Nov 17, 2009 9:34am PDT
alonzoamos

Hi there,

As the previous poster mentioned, you need to click on a page several pages before the last page and then add additional pages from there.  Try going to page 18, for example, and add pages there. You can rearrange the position of new pages later. 

Regards,

Michael/Blurb Customer Support

Posted by
mikewhy
Nov 18, 2009 2:24pm PDT
mikewhy Icon_staff

Why not just allow us to select the number of pages we want in the book up front? Or at least give us the option to say I want 100 pages instead of 20? Then if I want to make a max size book I don’t have to add a bazllion pages to 20 which is a fairly meager size to begin with.

Posted by
glennaa11
Nov 24, 2009 12:03am PDT
glennaa11

Good point. One thing you can do, as a workaround, is select the twenty pages you have with the shift key (don’t select cover or blurb notice) and copy and paste them. This will duplicate your blank pages. Each time you hit paste (ctrl v) you will add 20 new blank pages.

Posted by
D2O
Nov 24, 2009 7:09am PDT
D2O

Thanks. That will certainly help.

Posted by
glennaa11
Nov 27, 2009 12:05pm PDT
glennaa11