BookSmart

Can't open my book. It just freezes

The program seems to be choking on my cover page. the resolution is to spec, so I’m not sure what the problem is? Now I can’t even open it? The the program quit on me.

Replytopic_b_normal
Posted by
agalesi
Oct 20, 2007 12:41pm PDT
agalesi

Its buggy. I hope they put something better out asap since it might have some real value to it. I’m going to give them another chance… but just one more. Version 2.0 must be it for I would not invest any more time with this PC based software.

Posted by
namdur
Oct 20, 2007 1:09pm PDT
namdur

The older version of booksmart I had just a couple of weeks ago was faster, not problem with the exception of not being able to add borders around pictures.  Now I can all borders, IF I can even get into booksmart!  It has gotten slower and slower with each passing day, and I only am on the 7th page! (I lost everything I had done on my computer previously, so I had to start over and download BookSmart again) but now it’s just impossible to run.  :o( 

Posted by
DanaHume
Oct 20, 2007 6:39pm PDT
DanaHume

Dana.

Please make sure you let Customer Support know of your difficulties by filling out a Tech Support form.

Thanks,

Kathy 

Posted by
kathybad
Oct 22, 2007 10:03am PDT
kathybad

I just upgraded to the new version and I can not operate my mouse on the site.  I have done what tech support suggested and it is still impossible to type text etc.  This is extremely frustrating.  I had no problems with the previous version.  I want it back,

Posted by
akearney
Jun 8, 2009 4:25pm PDT
akearney