PDF to Book

Online preview for my full-color book shows up as B&W

Anyone have any idea what’s going on? Blurb customer service hasn’t gotten back to me and I’ve spent most of my weekend trying to make this work to no avail. I’ve designed a book in ID4 specifically for color, but the online preview only appears as black and white. My previous books (which included color images in the files but predated the color option and were intended to be B&W) preview up in color, and I’ve done nothing different this time around. I used sRGB color space, as always. I worked from the template creator. I output correctly through the PDF preset. I uploaded specifically for color paper and have only made color printing available in the book setting. The proof version of this book printed and displayed without a hitch! Yet now that I’m finished, my preview will only appear in greyscale, and I can’t put it up for sale until I can be sure people are getting the proper color version they’re paying for. I am completely baffled, and Blurb’s simplified store settings don’t allow any kind of changes to a preview besides which pages are included. Any help would be appreciated.

Replytopic_b_normal
Posted by
gamespite
Oct 30, 2011 1:43pm PDT
gamespite

Was this issue ever resolved for you? I am generally having the same problem. My color interior 6×9 book is previewing in black and white. All settings are to spec.

Thanks.

Posted by
mackaydesign
Dec 18, 2011 1:57pm PDT
mackaydesign