Bookify Crashes everytime I change Page Layout
Using Safari on Mac, every time I try to change the page layout, Bookify crashes. I’m about ready to give up and go to another book service. Any ideas?
Try clearing your browser cache and trying again. You may also want to try using Bookify from an alternative browser like Firefox or Chrome. If you continue to see the problem let us know.
I have the same issue.
1) Open Bookify in Opera. This openes the book without crashing.
2) SAVE IMMEDIATELY!! This brings up the "Save Now" link which will be important later.
3) Make my edit change, but only one change is possible (picture resize or add, font size, etc).
4) IMMEDIATELY SAVE using the "Save Now" link above. It is necessary to have that quick link to click on so that it can be done as fast as possible. Using the normal drop down from the "Actions" takes too much time before Bookify crashes.
Lather. Rinse. Repeat.
Okay, partially solved….
After I did this, the YouTube videos were playing again, but I could still not start Bookify on FF; I would get the blank screen and no load. I eventually re-installed Flash to the latest version and decided to play my videos on another browser (a pain for linked videos from things like Facebook).
1) Close all browsers
2) Open RealPlayer
3) Click on preferences
4) Click "Downloading & Recording"
5 Click "Enable Web Download & Recording" to off
6 Click OK
Now at least I see Bookify load in FF, but it still crashes if I make any changes.