Bookify

Locked Removing a page

Hello,

I would like to remove a page from the book!

Is there a way to do that?

Can’t figure oiut how to do it!

Thanks

Posted by
gpt1plon
Oct 19, 2010 8:44pm PDT
gpt1plon

Start by clicking the View All Pages button, just above the photo thumbnails. Then select the page you wish to delete and a little red circle with an X in will show at the bottom of the page, just click that.

…..Tony

Posted by
tfrankland
Oct 20, 2010 3:24am PDT
tfrankland

Tried that I have 153 pages in my book and I need to delete over 100, the delete button does not work

Posted by
saf
Oct 22, 2010 5:26am PDT
saf

the same with me – delete button just does not work!!!!

Posted by
rayji
Oct 23, 2010 12:00pm PDT
rayji

Probably an issue with your PC configuration and the requirements of Bookify. May I suggest you contact Blurb customer support? If you are not sure how, go to the Help menu at the bottom (or top) of this pageand select Customer Support, form there select the Contact Support  tab.

…..Tony

Posted by
tfrankland
Oct 23, 2010 1:24pm PDT
tfrankland

i am having the same issue.  i added some pages and now cannot delete them. 

Posted by
shawnallen
Oct 23, 2010 5:11pm PDT
shawnallen

Just figured this out thanks to another post on the forum.  Hold "ctrl" and left click both blank pages and then click the red X to delete and it should do the trick. 

Posted by
shawnallen
Oct 23, 2010 5:23pm PDT
shawnallen

Hi All. Just last Thursday (Oct 28th) we released an update to Bookify that should fix this usability issue. Since books must have an even number of pages when you deleted a page it would add a blank page. Now, if you delete a page it still adds a blank page as a buffer, but clicking delete page twice will then delete both that page and the buffer page.

Long story short, it should be easier to delete single pages now.
cheers, chad

Posted by
CapnScrappy
Nov 1, 2010 4:31pm PDT
CapnScrappy

I can’t get any of this to work. Embarrasingly enough, I can’t even find the delete button. Can someone please advise?

Posted by
kknriver
Dec 8, 2010 10:44am PDT
kknriver

Never mind. I figured it out finally. Thanks.

Posted by
kknriver
Dec 8, 2010 11:25am PDT
kknriver

Thanks tony the control button and delete worked great.

Posted by
ruthiebabe9
Jan 3, 2011 9:46am PDT
ruthiebabe9

I can’t delete a few pages at the back of my book . . . there’s no delete button appearing anywhere. HELP . . . .need to place the order today!!!!

Posted by
PhillipsFam
Jan 14, 2011 3:28am PDT
PhillipsFam

Have the same problem.
Why is it so difficult to delete but easy to insert?

Posted by
kbokbo
Jan 23, 2011 7:53am PDT
kbokbo

I was wondering that too! My first book ended up getting bigger and bigger because I could notlimit the pages!

Good to see there are possible solutions, though my PCis a little ancient now.

I was wondering if I might be able to edit if I were to upgrade to a slightly more powerful mobile phone (Ihave an Omnia – the frst version).

Posted by
nexus7
Jan 27, 2011 5:12am PDT
nexus7

I really need help I do not see a delete button and I need to this album today!

Posted by
rayonphoto
Feb 1, 2011 4:35am PDT
rayonphoto

Hi rayonphoto,

Please check out this FAQ for help with this.

-Craig

Posted by
csm
Feb 1, 2011 10:16am PDT
csm Icon_staff

I am having the same issue. Holding control and left clicking both blank pages did not work.  I’m also having difficulty finding, "View All Pages." I tried Preview and it still did not work. Can someone help? I tried customer support and they sent me to FAQ’s.

Posted by
sba1010
Apr 13, 2011 4:00pm PDT
sba1010

I, too, can not delete pages. Nor can I control/left click. I also can not find “View All Pages”.

I’m working on a MAC – does that make a difference?

Posted by
tlmcgrath
May 27, 2011 5:34pm PDT
tlmcgrath

None of this works. I should say consistently. I have several Blank pages that have mysteriously appeared and cannot delete by any means. This is highly frustrating. What to do??

Posted by
CDongoski
May 28, 2011 7:38pm PDT
CDongoski

timcgrath:  Since I posted last October the VIew All Pages button is now labelled Arrange Pages, you’ll find it at the bottom of the two page display.

CDongoski: I’d suggest you get in touch with Blurb staff for help with this problem if you don’t get any suggestions from forum members. If you are not sure how go to the Help menu at the top or bottom of this page and select Custoner Support, from there select the Contact Support tab.

…..Tony

Posted by
tfrankland
May 29, 2011 12:37am PDT
tfrankland

It seems as though all blank pages must be moved to the end of the book in order to be deleted. Then, only if you have an even number. Hope this helps. VERY FRUSTRATING BUG in their software.

Posted by
michaelsweet
Aug 13, 2012 6:39am PDT
michaelsweet

Hi michaelsweet,

In Bookify you should be able to remove blank pages from anywhere in the book, not just the end (not sure why this wasn’t the case in your situation). Since this is such an old thread I’ll be locking from further posts. Feel free to start a new one.

-Craig

Posted by
csm
Aug 13, 2012 10:54am PDT
csm Icon_staff