Tips and Tricks

E book queries

1. When I try to convert my text book to an e.book, I get a screen asking me to log in (again), but when I enter my mail and password it doesn’t recognise it.  How do I get into the e.book edit?

2. What does it mean by ‘convert’?  Will my text book remain on the site, or will it be replaced by the ebook?

Many thanks for any help.

Aldebaran.

PS. I’m in the UK and log on to BlurbUK.  Going to ‘Forums’ switches me automatically to the US site in a very confusing way.  I wonder if anyone is trying to sort this out…

Replytopic_b_normal
Posted by
Aldebaran
Feb 10, 2013 12:42pm PDT
Aldebaran

First thing is to get the book converted, when that is done you get a button showing ‘edit’ so is it possible you have not yey converted a book?

Once it has been converted , you see two books , your orignal  and your new e-book

I aske d the same question only a couple of weeks ago :-)  as for the forums, maybe they are only on the USA site, we in the UK, can live with that if only they would give us a proper spell checker . 

Posted by
rib9462
Feb 22, 2013 3:45am PDT
rib9462

so then is it possible to make a book only of words here on blurb and not photos only been looking everwhere?

Posted by
greghoe
Apr 2, 2013 8:21pm PDT
greghoe

Well my book had both, but 62000 words , more words than photos.

Posted by
rib9462
Apr 4, 2013 2:40am PDT
rib9462