Tips and Tricks

Help, Multiple versions of same book?

I’m making a family reunion book for my parents of their cruise trip but I was wondering is there a way to make multiple versions?

E.g. My parents stayed a little longer tahn everyone so I want their version to include that.

Is it best that I just make a generic version fist and then do a "save as" version with the added stuff?

What is the easiest way to have multiple versions?

Replytopic_b_normal
Posted by
barry.choi
Jun 27, 2008 3:53pm PDT
barry.choi

Yeah, finish the first one then upload it. Once it’s on the site, you can go back to it and finish it with your parents’ stuff and upload the new version. Both will then be on there as two separate books.

Posted by
a.penny
Jun 27, 2008 10:00pm PDT
a.penny

Is there any way to remove older versions of a book from the site. I realize it is not critical, but it would be nice to be able "clean-up" and only have the final version on the site.

Posted by
i95_lij
Jun 30, 2008 1:18am PDT
i95_lij

If you go to My Books, click on the book you wish to delete it will take you to the page with all the information about that book. Under the photo of the book cover you will see a large red cross. Just click that.

......Tony

Posted by
tfrankland
Jun 30, 2008 2:07am PDT
tfrankland

Well that was easy :-)

Thank you!

Posted by
i95_lij
Jun 30, 2008 2:28pm PDT
i95_lij

okay i just uploaded the first version of my book.  Is there a way to rename my book before I upload my parents version?

Posted by
barry.choi
Aug 25, 2008 9:07pm PDT
barry.choi

Hello Barry;

Go to your "Home" page; click on the relevant book cover, then click on "Edit" in the green title bar…

You can change all the book’s details there…

Lee

Posted by
lkb-28
Aug 26, 2008 12:30am PDT
lkb-28