Tips and Tricks

Found some typo and inaccurate source of information - teresaz

I found some typo and content information error on your book, Z’s Scenic Photography.

As for page number 4, it is NOT taken in Toronto, it is actually taken in Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada, not in Toronto.

And second error content information, on page 9, it is not a “PanAm” Tower, it is actually a “CN Tower” in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

I don’t know if I have found other errors on rest of your book, because I only can see first 15 pages of “proof book” through your bookstore.

Hope that helps and am a bit awkward and totally uncomfortable that I have to help correct your typo error mistakes in the forum. But it is the only way to let you know that I found some mistakes through here by letting you know here.

Replytopic_b_normal
Posted by
brianbonitz
Sep 20, 2007 2:42pm PDT
brianbonitz

As far as I can tell, teresaz is not an active member in our Forums, so it’s highly unlikely that she’ll see your post. It’s true that we currently don’t provide a way to contact authors directly, but I’m willing to bet that most Blurb authors aren’t going to welcome unsolicted feedback on their personal books. The idea behind the Forums isn’t to critique other authors work – whether a book contains factual inaccuracies or not – but rather to share ideas, provide feedback to Blurb, and to provide support to other participants, all of which you’ve done quite well here in the Forums. Just thought you’d like to know some of the background in case you see inaccuracies in other books of fellow Blurbarians.

Thanks,
Jack

Posted by
JackLyon
Sep 20, 2007 6:26pm PDT
JackLyon

Thank you for your comments.  Constructive criticism noted. You are correct about both issues, and I will fix them ASAP.

Posted by
teresaz
Sep 21, 2007 10:58am PDT
teresaz