General Interest

Blurb: Create a forum directory listing called "Marketing"

It would be nice if there were a forum directory listing called "Marketing" for those of us looking for ideas to market and sell our books. There are a number of scattered marketing posts under several directory headings already in the forums. This way they can all be consolidated in one logical place.

Come on Blurb, it would only take a FEW SECONDS to do that! I’ll bet you would see a lot of postings show up there.

Replytopic_b_normal
Posted by
maderemark
Sep 7, 2011 7:00am PDT
maderemark

Does any one want to gain some new ideas to sell more books? Based on zero replies to this post asking Blurb to create a new directory listing for "Marketing" or "Marketing and Sales" – I guess not. What a shame.

Posted by
maderemark
Sep 16, 2011 5:46am PDT
maderemark

Yes absolutely they should set up a forum for marketing. Many of us want some help in selling our books.

Posted by
deenie123
Jan 6, 2013 10:14am PDT
deenie123

In the mean time Sharon, do a search of the forums for "marketing", there have been lots of discussions and advice on this over the last few years.

…..Tony

Posted by
tfrankland
Jan 6, 2013 10:56am PDT
tfrankland

yes we need all the help we can get marketing our product lets do this ………………..and thanks tony for your help on these forms I see you a lot

Posted by
tgordie
Apr 5, 2013 7:59pm PDT
tgordie

I just put out a new 324-page poetry book about time travel and American history, HISTORIOPTICON.  I know this will appeal to people interested in these three topics.  Throw my name into the ring as someone who’d like to see a "Marketing" category in the Forum – and check out my book in the meantime!

Posted by
dmessineo
Apr 12, 2013 7:56am PDT
dmessineo