General Interest

New Ebook Feedback

I’ve just downloaded a copy of my new book in ebook format, I must say I think it shows well on the ipad, i am definitely pleased. I’m looking into getting it in the ibookstore since that option is not yet active on Blurb, anyone with helpful tips, please share.
I’d like to get some feedback on the book from other Blurb users, and would appreciate your support!
http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/2502771
Thanks
MO Better

Replytopic_b_normal
Posted by
mobetter
Nov 15, 2011 9:55pm PDT
mobetter

I’m not sure when the option to move a book to the iBookstore will come out of beta. I searched the iBookstore today and several dozen books came up with Blurb as the publisher. So some are being made active. I look forward to getting my Blurb book on there when I can . To get it there yourself you’ll need to get an ISBN number and get it listed via a distributor I believe. Search on Google about it and there are some step by steps.

Posted by
markfearing
Nov 23, 2011 12:02am PDT
markfearing

I too am pleased at how well my books look on the iPad. I’ve now sorted through the steps to make them available for sale through Blurb and how to set prices for them. I notice though that making them available through iBookstore is available only those enrolled in Blurb Beta. I would love to participate in Blurb Beta! Hint!

Thanks

jcmanley

Posted by
jcmanley
Apr 10, 2012 2:47pm PDT
jcmanley