General Interest

Existing book - no option for an ebook?

I have a book I made last year that was a 12 × 12 160 page book that I would now like to order as an ebook, but it doesn’t give me that option when I try to "order more".  All my other books give me the option except this one.  Does anyone know why?

Replytopic_b_normal
Posted by
tricia30
Dec 28, 2011 4:38am PDT
tricia30

I am having the same problem. Did you ever receive and answer or find out what is going on?

~Brian

Posted by
LomiMonk
Jan 16, 2012 10:27am PDT
LomiMonk

Hi Brian and Tricia,

You should be able to purchase an ebook of your existing books using these instructions.  

If you run into trouble with it, please get in touch with Support and let them know the details about what you’ve tried and which book in your account you’re attempting to purchase.  

Maggie

Posted by
maggiemight
Jan 16, 2012 12:51pm PDT
maggiemight Icon_staff

The link to ‘these instructions’ is giving me a NO NO ‘permission denied’ it says. Same when I try to enter it from my books. Can’t get to the instructions at all. I too am interested in selling my books in the e-book version, because the paper ones doesn’t sell at all, because today people don’t want to spend 20 bucks for a book anymore.

Posted by
Titia
Feb 5, 2012 5:01pm PDT
Titia

Permission denied, illegal parameter it says.

Posted by
Titia
Feb 5, 2012 5:02pm PDT
Titia

Hi Titia,

The link to that FAQ is definitely still good – I’ve just tested it myself!  

You should probably start by trying a different browser – Firefox, Safari or Chrome, but not Internet Explorer.  

If you want to get help from the Blurb support staff directly, please contact us!  Otherwise, the forums should be used for sharing tips and information among users, like yourself.  

Best,
Maggie

Posted by
maggiemight
Feb 7, 2012 5:00pm PDT
maggiemight Icon_staff