General Interest

Cannot convert to ebook ..

Every single attempt that I do frm the website to convery my exisiting book to an ebook fails with the same sequence .. I cleared cache and settings multiple times..It says "Some ebooks take longer to convert" spins for a few minutes and then gives me a login prompt again. I log on and try again, same thing. On looking thru my books, I always see a 0 bytes ebook with that name… I would love to be able to get my ebook, can someone please help? thanks,

Ravi

Replytopic_b_normal
Posted by
ravivedula
Jul 23, 2012 3:00pm PDT
ravivedula

Hi Ravi,

Please contact customer support at blurb.com/help for assistance. The forums users won’t be able to offer help with this.

Regards,
Michael/Blurb Customer Support

Posted by
mikewhy
Jul 25, 2012 7:53am PDT
mikewhy Icon_staff

Hi Ravi,

Were you ever able to get your book converted? Mine won’t convert and it’s been 15 days and they tell me it’s a “bug” in the system. I see that you posted this issue back in July of 2012 and now it’s February 2013. If Blurb hasn’t fixed this issue since then, I may need to look to do business elsewhere. I have a huge 244 page cookbook that I spent over one year making and I am so disappointed if I can’t also sell the eBook version…as it was going to be where I made most of my profit, since the hard cover costs an arm and a leg and even a kidney for the average person to pay!

Joanne

Posted by
alexis77jm
Feb 15, 2013 5:58pm PDT
alexis77jm