General Interest

Blurb is the best

Hi all since I have downloaded and producedmy first little book it was shipped to me within 7 days, just amazing the job they do I’m impressed and give them a rating of 10+. I’ll be using them more often and might even try to make some money from this wonderful product. ALL the best to everyone involved in this great product glad I read about this in the Toronto Star newspaper last week…

Replytopic_b_normal
Posted by
inarpac
Dec 6, 2007 11:17am PDT
inarpac

Ah, geez, thanks for the kind words. We honestly can’t hear the good stuff enough. Keep it coming!

And keep enjoying your books!

Thanks,

Kathy 

Posted by
kathybad
Dec 6, 2007 3:03pm PDT
kathybad

I agree, ever since I discovered this company, I have been printing out my books left and right. I will use this site for now on and have recomended it to everyone. Thank you blurb!

Matthias

Posted by
Maddmatthias
Dec 7, 2007 7:45pm PDT
Maddmatthias

good to hear,

i am expecting my first book today!

i keep looking out the door to see if UPS is here yet!

I discovered blurb on flickr, i am currently working on 5 more books, i am excited to see the first book so i can keep the publishing going!!!!

I am new to this and all i do is "drag" a photo into the boxes then i add text, and emblishments.

it is SO EASY

and thank goodness it is. because i am bad with stuff like this!

thanks again blurb!

ashes 

Posted by
streetashes
Jan 30, 2008 10:47am PDT
streetashes

its here! and its beautiful! i made a book of pictures of my baby, i used the wedding layout and chose the "flirty" theme. its the 7×7 one i love it. it only took 5 days!  the pictures and text are sharp and beautiful.  i will deff publish more!

Posted by
streetashes
Jan 30, 2008 2:55pm PDT
streetashes