General Interest

Wonderful Experience!!!

I ordered my book on Jan. 28th…  It’s a valentines present of the story of how we met for my fiancee.  I just got the book today, Feb 6th.  I did hard cover 8×10 and it came out perfect!  Absolutely wonderful!!!  Thanks blurb!!!  After reading some forums I was worried about getting it in time…  I did the 2 day shipment and this was super fast.  Considering that I ordered it after 5pm on Monday and received it by noon the following Wednesday is incredible!  Great experience here!  I’ll definitely order many more and tell all of my friends!

Thanks Blurb Staff!

Debi

Replytopic_b_normal
Posted by
livluvlaff8
Feb 6, 2008 1:21pm PDT
livluvlaff8

That is great news to know that you have wonderful experience with Blurb.

Happy Blurbing! ;)

Posted by
brianbonitz
Feb 7, 2008 1:24pm PDT
brianbonitz

I am a Pro Portrait Photographer, my wife adn I run our own business and we shoot a lot of High School Seniors. I uploaded my 8×10 book to make a softcover copy and received them today. I LOVE THEM!!! What great quality and value. We out together a two year collection of our greatest images that we will use to promote the business to our clients. Iam really thrilled with the end product and I love the software as well. Cheers, Dave , Owner Barron Portraits LLC, www.barronportraits.com

Posted by
barronda
Jun 25, 2008 2:35pm PDT
barronda

Not so much a comment, more of a continuation on the theme – this was the most appropriate place I could fined to comment.

I received my book today and feel the same, it’s a great product, everyone I’e shown have been equally impressed. I’m really glad I found you!

Might as well bring up another couple of points while I’m here. I think it would be great to be able to add comments to individual books or at least their authors / designers (if you can do this already I haven’t been able to find it). Also, I’m sure this has been bought up else where but it really does need addressing. I’m really looking forward to doing my second book – except I’m dreading the speed of the software on my Mac – placing an image is pretty slow as soon as you launch the app, but after half an hour or so it is REALLY slow to place a new image on a page. It must be a memory leak or something. Otherwise like I said at the beginning – receiving my book really did make my day. Thanks
Blurb,
Simon

Posted by
simonvaughan
Jul 7, 2008 3:42pm PDT
simonvaughan