General Interest

Calendars?

I just published my first book, and was amazed how easy it was.

Now, I want to publish a calendar for 2009. Is there anything similar for calendars to blurb book publishing out there?

Thanks!

Replytopic_b_normal
Posted by
kimbentsen
Aug 24, 2008 7:53am PDT
kimbentsen

Hello Kim;

I recently downloaded "My Creation Calendar Software" ... [click on link]

So far, I’ve only played around with it a little. The software takes a bit of getting used to; and I haven’t ordered a calendar yet, so I don’t know what the quality might be like…

Anyhow, may be worth a look…

If anybody has any better tips; I’d like to hear too…

Cheers;

Lee

Posted by
lkb-28
Aug 24, 2008 9:09am PDT
lkb-28

Hi Kim…

If you’re interested in possibly selling your calendar as well, you may want to take a look at zazzle dot com.  After you create an account with them, you can create all sorts of different merchandise – tshirts, teddy bears, magnets, and yest – calendars.  Once you’ve created them, you can put them up for sale.  I haven’t used them yet, but I was thinking of using them for a calendar I’m planning to make for a local animal shelter.

Posted by
rbgool
Aug 24, 2008 4:37pm PDT
rbgool

I have a huge storefront over at Zazzle.com and have ordered many products from them, including the large calendar, a 30-20 poster, some of their mugs, and other items.  Their quality is top-notch, and the calendars are beautifully created.

Posted by
Fight2Fly
Aug 28, 2008 9:22pm PDT
Fight2Fly

Dang it, I meant 30×20 inch poster.

Posted by
Fight2Fly
Aug 28, 2008 9:22pm PDT
Fight2Fly

We ordered desk calendars from vistaprint.  Got to add our own photos.  They give great price breaks, as well.

Posted by
CathyHolt
Sep 6, 2008 4:43pm PDT
CathyHolt

I am also using Zazzle for calendars. The quality really is excellent and they offer a variety of sizes and templates. I first tried using CafePress, but their calendar template is really ugly (and only offers one size/format.) Also, the printing was superior with Zazzle. Their set-up is similar to Blurb’s in terms of selling; unfortunately they—like Blurb—also price so that its really difficult to make a meaningful profit without charging ridiculous prices.

http://www.zazzle.com/jczinn135

Posted by
jczinn
Oct 2, 2008 11:56am PDT
jczinn

As a mac user I tried Apple’s integrated printing service and the calendar I had made for a gift was very good.

Posted by
nefer81
Oct 6, 2008 1:02am PDT
nefer81