General Interest

My first public book...and I love it !

Hello all,

I’ve produced one book with this site before—for a retirement event that was being organized for a former teacher of mine. I absolutely loved the quality and decided to create a book with my own photography. I was a little concerned with the quality issues I’ve read about in these forums, but let me say after receiving my book yesterday…I am VERY satisfied with my book, I LOVE IT !

Here are some unpacking shots:

I know some people have been concerned with binding issues as of late. Let me just say that the binding on my books (ordered on Aug. 14th 2007, received on Aug. 27th 2007) looks and feels quite strong.

Check it out:

If any problems arise I’ll update.

Thank you Blurb !!!! 

Replytopic_b_normal
Posted by
ExcavatE
Aug 28, 2007 6:05am PDT
ExcavatE

Those look lovely!

Posted by
redmeg8
Aug 28, 2007 6:59am PDT
redmeg8

Bonjour Ernesto,

Those pictures of your book packaged in box, and your book in/by itself-I can’t think of a better term that best describe. Perhaps “awesome.”

Like you, I love trees, leaves and all that. It is beautiful, often less known place to go and see natural outdoor. I see that you are from metro New York City area, and you have managed to go out and look what’s out there in woods. I highly commend you for that.

Off topic, I am in the processing of moving to metro area from central Ohio to metro New York area, perhaps New Jersey right across from Manhattan. Next weekend I am flying down there and spend a few days looking for condo.

Anyway, Ernesto, thanks for sharing the information about your book. All in all, it is very inspiring book.

Posted by
brianbonitz
Aug 28, 2007 2:39pm PDT
brianbonitz

thanks for those photos, its a great help to see the binding close up. Is your book 11×13? How many pages?

Posted by
mattcouper
Aug 28, 2007 3:27pm PDT
mattcouper

Ernesto,

Very appealing book judging from the Bookstore preview. Congratulations!

Ann B

Posted by
AnnBrooks
Aug 28, 2007 4:28pm PDT
AnnBrooks

Thanks for the comments everyone, I really appreciate them.

<code><span class="fn"></span> brianbonitz</p><p>There's a lot of beautiful nature in New York city and I think you'll like it here. Places like central park, botanic garden, etc are a real escape from the rush of everyday New York. Best of luck on your move.</p><p></code> mattcouper

My book is 11×13 nd 160 pages Hardcover. I’m glad the pictures help. 

Posted by
ExcavatE
Aug 28, 2007 5:51pm PDT
ExcavatE