General Interest

Great Book Great Service!

Just received my 8×10 hardcover, full color travel book with text and pictures. Your service and quality is magnificent! Friends that have seen the book are amazed at the professional look! Thank you!

Replytopic_b_normal
Posted by
polykid
Nov 5, 2008 11:00am PDT
polykid

Thanks for posting, polykid, it’s great to hear of people’s successes.

Happy Blurbing!!
Posted by
rbgool
Nov 5, 2008 6:36pm PDT
rbgool

I know I LOVE THEM!!! Instead of the traditional photo albums we have yearly hard bound books… everyone LOVE them, BONUS, awesome X-mass presents!!!

Posted by
beckydjd
Nov 13, 2008 4:12pm PDT
beckydjd

I received my first (ever) published book last night.  A hardbound 7" x 7" words and pictures type.  Amazing!  I am actually an author!  My wife told me that she dreamed I was on Oprah talking about my book.  OK, let’s not get TOO carried away…  I’m with "polykid,"  Great book, Great service.  I will be buying a few more for Christmas gifts.  BTW, I already have a second book in the works.  This could get addictive!

Posted by
GTO58
Nov 14, 2008 7:24am PDT
GTO58

This definitely is addictive!  I came across Blurb in March, and I’ve already completed 5 books, and plan on one more before year-end!!

Posted by
rbgool
Nov 14, 2008 7:19pm PDT
rbgool

It so is addictive! But better for you than many addictions, except the late nights and backache when you just want to get the next few pages perfect and don’t notice time passing…

I have serious book addiction anyway and this being able to make your own is just another facet of it! I love Blurb!

Posted by
AnnetteJones
Nov 18, 2008 9:25am PDT
AnnetteJones

Its so good to see positive feedback about the books!
I am in the process of making a book with Blurb, but being a Blurb virgin I was a bit worried with some of the forums on the site.

You guys have given me the confidence to stick with Blurb, fingers crossed now!

Posted by
daniellecull
Feb 22, 2009 10:21pm PDT
daniellecull