General Interest

Late order!!

My first time with blurb, and I’ve been so excited, working on my book for over 6 months now. I sent in the order on November 10th, its November 29th and still have no received it.:( I hope this does not happen often.. i wanted to order it early to see what it looks like so i can order them as xmas presents for my family… too late for that i suppose.

:(! I’m worried

Replytopic_b_normal
Posted by
ralubalu
Nov 29, 2008 3:07pm PDT
ralubalu

Does your order still say "processing" or did you receive your shipment notification?

I placed an order on 18th with expected shipment date of 26th… wednesday before Thanksgiving.  It is still "processing" and no shipment notification.  In threads it has been said that the printers are very busy for the holiday season, so I fully expected reasonable delays.  

In the past some people in the forums had not received the books because their shipping addresses were incorrect on the order and the books were lost in shipping and getting bounced back. Those type of things just foul the works badly because the company may have to wait for the returned product. It’s not like they have another one they can send in it’s place.

Posted by
royalef
Dec 1, 2008 2:01pm PDT
royalef