General Interest

Book Case or Box for 11x13 Book?

Does anybody have an idea on a book case or box to for an 11×13 book? I would like to deliver a wedding book to  a client but would like to be more presentable than the corrugated card board box that blurb used to ship the box.

Thanks!

Replytopic_b_normal
Posted by
gmaceda
Jan 29, 2009 5:52pm PDT
gmaceda

If you do a search of the forums for "slip case" you’ll find the last discussion on this.

........Tony

Posted by
tfrankland
Jan 30, 2009 2:51am PDT
tfrankland

not sure where you live (country) but you might want to check out some of the store like peir 1 imports or or some of the local craft shops, they keep boxes in odd shapes and sizes that you can alter with your own personality for different events… sometimes you have to be oddly creative

Posted by
thuillier
Feb 25, 2009 5:47am PDT
thuillier

According to a recent meet up in London I was told slip cases were being considered for the future. I currently use black print boxes. I searched the interent for days looking for regualar slip cases to fit but could only find companies with minimum 250 orders.

Try searching for print boxes to hold the size book you require.

Joe Fairs. (UK)

Posted by
joefairs
Feb 27, 2009 8:08am PDT
joefairs

Google 2 words: blurb boxes

and you will find photobookboxes.com

Peter

Posted by
phcphc
Apr 7, 2009 4:23am PDT
phcphc

WOW – you have to have a pocket full of money to purchase through photobookboxes.com -  $21.00 for the box and $23.00 for shipping – yikes -

Posted by
Bebensee
Apr 7, 2009 9:15pm PDT
Bebensee

I have a number of Library Buckram slip cases in black which were made to fit fit a large format landscape hard cover of between 140 – 150 premium paper pages. £ 13.50 + p&p if anybody is interested.

Posted by
colinturner
Apr 8, 2009 9:48am PDT
colinturner

Hi…base and lid boxes made for Blurb books will be available in the UK from early July www.printboxes.co.uk

Fiona

Posted by
peterdefty
Jun 8, 2009 10:58am PDT
peterdefty