General Interest

How can I get the real status of my order?

I enjoyed putting my book together using Blurb and I was very pleased that I could get the finished product in less than 10 days, using expedited delivery. But the estimated ship date has passed and there is no apparent way <del>- other than to inquire publicly in the forum -</del> to find out how much longer I can expect to wait for this very time-sensitive gift for my parents.

It is disheartening to see that there is no way to contact a customer service person directly to talk to about this. 

—Lori Crispo

Replytopic_b_normal
Posted by
LoriCrispo
Sep 19, 2007 12:26pm PDT
LoriCrispo

Hi Lori. Actually, you can contact Customer Support directly. Simply fill out this form and someone on the team will get back to you within one business day. As we state in our Forum Guidelines, order questions are best sent through Customer Support. If you need further assistance, our Help section is located in the top navigation bar on the far right.

Hope that helps,

Allison 

Posted by
allibehr
Sep 19, 2007 12:32pm PDT
allibehr

I hope that you are not suggesting that by following the instructions you have given that the original poster can  obtain "the real status of my order". 

I have made such a request twice, and have only recieved back once the stock answer that "an estimate is just that, an estimate". No real status or updated estimate was forthcoming.

As such, unless there is an inconsistency in the manner similar inquiries are handled, I don’t possibly see how the original poster <del>- like myself -</del> is going to benefit from the instructions you just advised.

Posted by
michaelinga
Sep 19, 2007 1:07pm PDT
michaelinga