General Interest

Please give me tips on my book Life after Death

http://www.blurb.com/my/book/detail/648077

I am new to this and I think this is an important subject.

Replytopic_b_normal
Posted by
sweetyme
Apr 20, 2009 1:57pm PDT
sweetyme

What kind of tips are you looking for? layout? how to sell? how to promote?  I think the book looks amazing!  I have read several books on this and I love the artwork you have – I sure it doesn’t come close to the real beauty you saw, but it is very inspiring!  I plan to put an order in for one of the books.  You could do 40 pages for the same price as 22 – were you able to get the whole story in?  I am anxious to see what you learned and how your life has changed since this happened.  This is one way to get the word out, but you may want to look into what some have done with Amazon – you really have a story to tell and I know many will want to hear it! Good luck and you can contact me personally for more info on the Blurb  - I have done over a dozen books.  wjukich@hotmail.com  - Thanks for sharing! Wendy

Posted by
wjukich
Apr 20, 2009 4:15pm PDT
wjukich

On the inside front cover flap, the word "sense" should be "since"

Mike

Posted by
Charybdis
Apr 25, 2009 1:07pm PDT
Charybdis

You might want to edit a word in the subtitle: I think "Experance" should be "Experience." Be sure to change it on your title page as well as your cover.

Posted by
dilbert1965
Apr 25, 2009 5:38pm PDT
dilbert1965

Thanks for the advice

Posted by
sweetyme
Oct 10, 2011 7:38pm PDT
sweetyme

I have done extra edits of my book Vacancy (not including all the edits before I first published it with blurb). You might want to proof for spelling and grammar ( I have not looked at your book, so everything might be fine). Just from experience, I am saying, there are always one or two words or printing glitches that make the book not perfect. I rushed my book to print, and since have done 2 additional submission since my first one.

Posted by
CoburnBooks
Oct 11, 2011 6:20am PDT
CoburnBooks