General Interest

newsletter with promo codes

I have signed up for the newsletter so I could get promo codes but I have yet to receive the online newsletter.

Not too happy about that.   Any ideas?

Replytopic_b_normal
Posted by
kandsphoto
Sep 25, 2009 1:38pm PDT
kandsphoto

I signed up in May & got my first newletter this month. There were no promo codes in it.

Posted by
loricherokee
Sep 25, 2009 3:05pm PDT
loricherokee

I signed up before May and I have yet to get the newsletter.  SO frustrating.

Posted by
kandsphoto
Sep 26, 2009 8:02am PDT
kandsphoto

It would be of great benefit to Blurb user’s if the newsletter was available through this website and not just through email.  I receive the newsletter, however, I have found that my copy never has had any promo codes – but others do receive the same newsletter with promo’s – still trying to figure out why?!

Posted by
Bebensee
Sep 27, 2009 8:17am PDT
Bebensee

kandsphoto – Sorry to hear that you are not getting our newsletter. Please check your Spam/Buk mail folder. Your email program might be filtering our emails to you without your knowledge. If it’s not there, please contact us in customer support.

Bebensee – We haven’t sent an email with a promo code in quite some time. We’re nearing the holiday season so I can imagine in the next month or so we’ll be sending out some incentives. 

Hope these answers help.

– Kathy

Posted by
kathybad
Oct 1, 2009 5:35pm PDT
kathybad

I am also having trouble I used to get it and no longer do. Customer Service was not helpful.

Posted by
lattegrl
Nov 6, 2012 1:40pm PDT
lattegrl