General Interest

High Quality Photo Book Gift Sleeves Or Boxes

Can anyone put us in touch with suppliers and/or manufacturers of ‘high quality photo book gift sleeves and boxes’ who will not require huge quantity orders? We are wanting to enhance the presentation of our top end books for client presentation.

Replytopic_b_normal
Posted by
Paul_Weller
Jan 29, 2010 4:17am PDT
Paul_Weller

If you are wanting really high quality I can highly recommend Transient Books, although based in Argentia they ship worldwide through the US. They come at a price though as they are individually made to order to the exact size and materials you specify.

If you live in the UK Printboxes make ones specifically yto fit Blurb books, details here.

There have been quite a few posts on this topic, if you do a search of the forums for "slip cases" you should find some other suggestions.

…..Tony

Posted by
tfrankland
Jan 29, 2010 5:31am PDT
tfrankland

sorry meant to type Argentina.

Posted by
tfrankland
Jan 29, 2010 5:32am PDT
tfrankland

Another user just posted, a couple of hours ago, details of another supplier, you’ll find his post here.

…..Tony

Posted by
tfrankland
Jan 29, 2010 10:43am PDT
tfrankland

Paul, you can also check out www.photobookpress.com , under custom options at the top of thier page.

They are located in Minneapolis Minnesota in the US, maybe you will also find what you’re looking for in their book slipcases & boxes.

ella

Posted by
EvangelistET
Jan 29, 2010 3:01pm PDT
EvangelistET

I just went online and also found  www.currierbindery.com/boxes.html they are also in the US.

ella

Posted by
EvangelistET
Jan 29, 2010 3:06pm PDT
EvangelistET

Also Mpixpro offers this, too.

Brian {a passionately Blurbarian}

Posted by
brianbonitz
Jan 29, 2010 10:00pm PDT
brianbonitz

Just a big quick thank you for everyone’s info, I was impressed with Transient Books range of examples, thanks Tony – ideally I would like to use a UK based company if I can find one that suits quality and price.

Paul Weller, Smartfotos.EU

Posted by
Paul_Weller
Feb 12, 2010 4:09am PDT
Paul_Weller

I was just about to put up a post about sleeves/boxes when I saw this thread. Thanks for the information, Tony.

Posted by
ianto25
Nov 13, 2011 2:41pm PDT
ianto25