General Interest

Too many wedding books

Of course, this is a stupid thread title. Everybody is making the book he or she wants to make. And it is a good way of offering the book to people who attended the wedding, or close friends of the marrying couple.
But.
If you are looking for books of interest for yourself, ie a larger “audience”, you have to wade through so many wedding books that it becomes boring.
But, I guess this is how it has to be. If not there was a special section for wedding books? Would that be possible?

Replytopic_b_normal
Posted by
Wardenaer
Jun 24, 2010 9:27am PDT
Wardenaer

Hi there,

If you look just above your post you’ll see a section marked "Bookstore". Hover your cursor over that and you’ll see the different categories—you can go directly to the category you want and avoid all those  wedding books!

Regards,
Michael/Blurb Customer Support

Posted by
mikewhy
Jun 24, 2010 12:51pm PDT
mikewhy Icon_staff

Michael,
I start every day by seeing what new books have come out. So I go to “Just published”. There is where I see all the wedding books. I can live with it, but I am getting annoyed at the number of them.

Posted by
Wardenaer
Jun 25, 2010 11:19am PDT
Wardenaer

Yaaaa…after 32 years of being married I’m sick of all the love birds too. Two years ago the wife demanded we renew our vows for the 30th anniversary. If your in the same boat guys go with an Indian wedding like I did. It’s cheap.

<a

Posted by
dmkilbride
Jun 25, 2010 2:18pm PDT
dmkilbride

Wardenaer,

I think what you might mean is if Blurb.com had a funtion to "Sort" the "Just Published" books by category. You’re never going to get away from seeing wedding books, but I think this might be a better and feasable solution for the Web team at Blurb to address.

Any ideas Blurb? Does this seem like a solution to user, "Wardenaer? I’m actually fine with how it is now. Doesn’t really bother me.

Hope this helps.

Posted by
dtigers
Jul 23, 2010 12:03pm PDT
dtigers

Kindly share me one wedding book because next week my wedding will be start so i need some tips about the wedding…

Posted by
ErcwIff
Oct 15, 2012 2:32am PDT
ErcwIff

I think that weddings are a special day in the lives of people. To share the joy of their special day with others is a beautiful thing. I love weddings.

Posted by
npadro
Oct 19, 2012 8:18pm PDT
npadro