General Interest

Locked I Love Blurb vs. I Hate Shipping Policy and COSTLY editing Policy

I LOVE BLURB and I HATE YOUR SHIPPING POLICY and thus can NOT SELL my THREE High Quality ‘REAL’ BOOKS!!

I easily have 9 ADDITIONAL HIGH QUALITY BOOKS that I can not put on Blurb.com because of your EDITING policy which forces me to pay up to $40 for ONE PHOTO CHANGE or for ONE TYPING ERROR!)

People ASK FOR MY BOOKS all the time but I can NOT recommend that they PAY $12 SHIPPING for a $12 BOOK!!! These policies are keeping you from dozens of sales per month for EACH of my ‘real’ books. And, as I stated, I would ADD 9 MORE books which would also draw dozens of sales per month. I get e-mails about this all the time, Blurb guys/gals.

Search Ryan Lorenc-Haluska (3 wonderful children’s stories w/ photogenic teddy bear)

Posted by
happymichael
Feb 26, 2011 9:03pm PDT
happymichael

I don’t understand …….. flat rate shipping in the US is $6.99 for 1 to 3 books. You are not forced to pay up to $40 when you make a change, someone has to buy a book within 15 days to keep it in the store it does not have to be you and as you will selling dozens a month that should not be a problem.

…..Tony

Posted by
tfrankland
Feb 27, 2011 1:00am PDT
tfrankland

Hi "happymichael",

Please don’t post the same message across different forums. It’s not necessary, and is against our forums guidelines

Regards, 

Michael/Blurb Customer Support

Posted by
mikewhy
Feb 28, 2011 10:08am PDT
mikewhy Icon_staff