Book Design and Imaging

Limits on number of pages

I downloaded the most recent version of Blurb and started a new book.  I selected an 8×10 book which is supposed to offer up to 40 pages BUT it stopped me on page 20.  Where are my next 20 pages?

I emailed customer service yesterday morning and have received no reply.  Number 071107-000070.

Thanks.

Replytopic_b_normal
Posted by
NoraB
Nov 8, 2007 3:07pm PDT
NoraB

Select "Add Page" ,as many as you want, from top menu.

Posted by
lcarreira
Nov 8, 2007 3:21pm PDT
lcarreira

Hi,
Actually you can have up to 440 pages in your book. BookSmart just provides 20 pages as a starting point as that is the minumum. To add more pages you can follow lcarreiera’s suggestion as well as check out a few more tips on adding pages to your book in this forum post: http://forums.blurb.com/forums/1/topics/1054

Cheers – Chad, VP Design

Posted by
CapnScrappy
Nov 8, 2007 3:50pm PDT
CapnScrappy

Really?? I have tried adding a page and it stays stuck on the last blurb logo page.  I am glad that I’m not the only person who has nearly lost their mind from this.  It’s not fun to have to wait a whole day for the answer, and I searched the FAQs and found NOTHING.  I’ll try again, if you say so.

I’ve learned such patience as Booksmart is really Bookslow… 

and you might hear me screaming from this side of the Pacific if I can’t get a new page, as i want 104……

Posted by
birderswife
Nov 11, 2009 8:05pm PDT
birderswife

OK, I’m a loser….It wouldn’t add a page while on the blurb logo last page, but in the center of the pages I’ve already created, I could add a page from add page+. 

And this info should be accessable in the FAQs or on the tutorial.   Some of us are tech-y challenged in a big way.   Now, I’m going to rip through my book. Thank you. 

Posted by
birderswife
Nov 11, 2009 8:13pm PDT
birderswife