Book Design and Imaging

How about a calendar?

Hi there.

Love your services … was just thinking … maybe you could make a little addition to your services and make calendar orders possible? (Just a thought) :o)

Thanks,

~ Agnieszka 

Replytopic_b_normal
Posted by
Agnieszka
Nov 17, 2007 12:46pm PDT
Agnieszka

I doubt it that it is going to happen at Blurb. This similar topic was discussed some weeks ago. I can’t seem to find that forum discussion and there was a response from Blurb staff for that matter.

If I remember this correctly, and on top of my head at the moment, based on what I remember and know that Blurb only focus on side of “self-publishing” mainly on books only at this time.

If you think you want to make a suggestion, you ARE encouraged to do so.

Posted by
brianbonitz
Nov 17, 2007 8:10pm PDT
brianbonitz

Hello Agnieszka;

There are a multitude of online printing services that offer a variety of calendar options…

Almost ANY online "photo-processor" shop will offer this option…

Blurb are really not geared up to offer this…

Cheers;

Lee

Posted by
lkb-28
Nov 19, 2007 4:24am PDT
lkb-28

Hi –
Thanks for the great suggestion. I doubt you’ll see a calendar option from Blurb in the near-term. We really want to focus entirely on being the leader in affordable yet top of line quality professional books.

That said, people have used BookSmart to create Datebooks such as this one:
http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/108299

Cheers,
Chad

Posted by
CapnScrappy
Nov 20, 2007 12:51pm PDT
CapnScrappy

Why don’t you try Cafepress.com. They offer various calender, poster and other product options. Same basic concept as Blurb- but your imagery can  go on a whole variety of products- from greeting cards to T shirts. You choose….K.

Posted by
cantudoit2
Nov 21, 2007 9:10am PDT
cantudoit2

Calendars (high-end, stapled calendars… not the cheap spiral-bound jobs) are right up Blurb.com’s alley. The Blurb.com printing quality is very good. And, they’re halfway there with softcover books and "magazines".

Why is this not on the product list?

They seem to be missing out on a good seasonal market.

Posted by
HoltWebb
Dec 22, 2012 3:29pm PDT
HoltWebb