Book Design and Imaging

How to add page number in Lightroom 4 Book module

Hi, can anyone tell me how to add page number into a book when I am using Lightroom 4 Book module. I am not able to find “add page number” in the Lightroom 4 Book module. I expect the book module to automatically printout the page number, but this is not the case. Thanks Teong

Replytopic_b_normal
Posted by
nkteong
Jan 17, 2013 1:48am PDT
nkteong

I haven’t found any automatic tool for this in LR4 (e.g. like in MS Word footnote feature), so I had to insert page numbers manually via “page caption” feature. Hope that helps.

Posted by
apollinaris
Jan 22, 2013 3:48pm PDT
apollinaris

I have no choice but to do that on the page caption. Thank you

Posted by
nkteong
Feb 16, 2013 9:39pm PDT
nkteong

Actually, there is no automated way to add page numbers in Lightroom 4. You have to do it manually. Maybe that’s a feature coming out in Lightroom 5? Good luck.

Posted by
mdking117
Feb 28, 2013 3:52pm PDT
mdking117

The new Lightroom 5 Beta has automatic page numbering for the book module.  So, this will be in the new version of LR soon.

Posted by
Pknight11
Apr 19, 2013 4:50pm PDT
Pknight11

Hey, i am jennifer from California, I will advertise your eBook across Asia, South Brazil, Australasia, Europe, North America, Russia Federation and Africa. Here is my
link: http://fiverr.com/jennifer22/advertise-and-promote-your-ebook-and-novel-across-seven-continent

Posted by
jennifer_22
Sep 20, 2013 11:03am PDT
jennifer_22