Book Design and Imaging

Using InDesign plugin, the cover template shows the error

I’m using InDesign plugin – hardcover template. But when I try to upload, the serious error is showed – Page 1 – Size 1039 pt X 504 pt………….Should be 1047 pt X 504 pt.
But I didn’t make any changes in the template… what should I do????

Replytopic_b_normal
Posted by
jjanule
Aug 26, 2013 8:37am PDT
jjanule

I’m having the exact same problem.  I have no content on page one at all, so I don’t see how there can be an error.

Posted by
eardog
Sep 1, 2013 11:12am PDT
eardog

Hey, i am jennifer from California, I will advertise your eBook across Asia, South Brazil, Australasia, Europe, North America, Russia Federation and Africa. Here is my
link: http://fiverr.com/jennifer22/advertise-and-promote-your-ebook-and-novel-across-seven-continent

Posted by
jennifer_22
Sep 20, 2013 9:45am PDT
jennifer_22

I did a 6×9 book in Indesign, and when I imported it into Blurb’s 8×10 template everything seemed to be fine. When I looked more closely, the template had gone to master page custom size, even though in page setup it seemed the correct dimensions.

I went to master pages and assigned the new size to all pages, and when it asked to overwrite the custom size, I accepted. By assigning their master page to my 196-page layout, it solved the problem. I did have to check alignment, but the master pages have to be assigned to all working pages.

Posted by
forscorecom
Nov 6, 2013 1:01pm PDT
forscorecom