Book Design and Imaging

A great book!!!

I just got my first book back. Exactly on time. It is beautiful. The way I had anticipated it.

I was scared  from some posts that there might be a problem. But no.  I uploaded high resolution photos of very good quality and spent hours editing. The text is a pain. Neverhtheless I just ordered 6 more to send to Norway to our relatives.

Thank you Blurb. I can only hope that the new ones are just as good.

kate cunningham 

Replytopic_b_normal
Posted by
siphotog
Dec 14, 2007 5:54pm PDT
siphotog

Hello I am new & this is my first post & I would like to say that I was glad to hear & learn more regarding Blurb.  The results on my first book was awesome!

I am pleased & what amazing color, I luv the vartities of layouts we are able to choose from page to page. However there were a few mistakes regarding the names of certain photographs which were in the wrong place & the dpi was a bit off, but thats on my behalf…as the resolution were a bit low in a few photos & I might have overlooked on the names.

Just want to say overall the delivery service was on time even tho’ I live in Canada, it’s understandable the mail is a bit slow at times.  I like everything about the book especially the quality of the hardcove & the pages.

I can’t wait until I gather up more photographs & have another book made. Keep up the great job BLURB Team. Thank you.

Posted by
kowalla98
Dec 21, 2007 5:36pm PDT
kowalla98